Got 1 syringe of Teosyal 2 days ago and it's like nothing was done to my lips?

I would like to know how this is possible. I looked at another girl who had only half a syringe of Teosyal put into her lips and she got a better effect than I did when I got a whole syringe injected. I don't understand. And we had comparable lip thickness from the start. I feel disappointed and confused.

Teosyal Results

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your results. 2 days post op is when the most amount of swelling will occur from injectable fillers in the lips. Perhaps the results that you are comparing your lips, is just the case of prominent swelling in the other person lips? There are many factors on the side effects that can occur from dermal fillers in the lips and they should have been explained to you by the performing injector. I would contact the office that you were injected so they may provide you with the necessary information on the type of Teosyal product that was injected into your face along with what you are to expect following your treatment. When considering facial treatments of any kind, it is best to consult with a qualified, board certified plastic surgeon or physician so you can avoid any post treatment confusion and/or complications. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon