Do I need scar removal? (Photos)

I got my breast augmentation April 8th, I got smooth round high proifle silicone, 500 cc implants and went under the muscle. My scar on my right breast is 2 and a half inches long and my left breast is 3 and a half inches long, the scars are itchy and the scar is so thick that my breast bevels under when I flex and it's slightly noticeable even when I don't. Feel like this isint normal. What could be done/ what is needed to fix it?

Scar Removal Solutions

I treat this in my practice daily.  This needs a series of combination treatments with lasers, injections or microneedling/prp. I suggest a formal consultation with an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Best options for a breast implant scar

I would follow up with some Kenalog IIT, laser therapy, and topical Plato's Scar Serum twice daily to help smooth your scar. The need for surgery will diminish.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS