Saggy cheeks! Eyes not as full and bright!

Over the course of 19 months, I have had a baby, two back teeth on my left side top and bottom removed, one back tooth removed on top right back, co2, ulthearpy, filler, botox, 2 venus viva, more filler, before all of this I looked barely 30! Now I look far beyond my 37 years, my cheeks sag my eyes have lost brightness!

Congratulations on your baby. I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheeks, chin), liposuction and facelifts over the past 30 years. From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is excess fat in front of the cheeks and the chin is weak. These factors combine to create an elongated oval shaped face.

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin. Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

Hope this helps.

Eyes not open = ptosis

In regards to the eyes, you have droopy upper eyelids (eyelid ptosis) which makes you look tired and older. See an oculoplastic surgeon for consideration of eyelid ptosis surgery. See video and link below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cheek implants and eyelid surgery

A full set of photographs that are in focus are required to make a full determination about what may be required. Cheek implants are placed for patients who have a flat maxilla and a flat cheek profile. Cheek implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes, which is best determined at the time of consultation and examination. Cheek implants are placed through a small incision just above the gumline through an intraoral approach under brief general anesthesia.
 The goal of upper eyelid surgery is to remove excess skin creating the hooded look. The goal of lower eyelid surgery is to remove the herniated fat in the lower lids creating the puffy look. For many examples of both procedures and more information, please see the link  and the video below