Looking to do a revision rhino, need an experienced doctor? (Photos)

Hello,my nose needs to be worked on! had a surgery couple years ago (out of the country) that left it too upturned, uneven nostrils, no bridge and deviated, basically anything that could go wrong-did, I could breathe on the rare occasion, and one side is almost always blocked. As a doctor what would u do? and how much would you charge me?as my budget is very limited, i am looking for a VERY experienced and talented doc in the Calgary area, as this is not your typical shave a bump nose.Thank you.

Looking for a revision rhinoplasty with an experienced doctor

Revision rhinoplasty is more complicated than a primary rhinoplasty due to the fact that there's previous alterations to the normal anatomy and scar tissue formation that  heals in a three-dimensional fashion. There is no perfect nose. It's important to be very specific on the changes you are requesting. In addition to the upturned nose, the hanging columella can be reduced and the bridge line narrowed and straightened. For more information and our current price list along with many before-and-after examples, please see the video and the link below

Revision rhinoplasty?

you need a revision to augment your bridge and improve your breathing with septal straightening, etc. The most important part of this is choosing a surgeon who does many revision rhinoplasties and is very experienced. Choose one who's results look natural.  Shop quality not price.