Procedures to get rid of indented chicken pox scars?

Hi, so I have 3 indented chicken pox scars on my face. One by my nose, on top on left brow and one underneath the eyelid. I was curious to know if anybody or any doctor knew the best procedures that will make them less visible or better yet, get rid of them? Along with the cost, etc. I have had these from my childhood for far to long and it has taken affect on my confidence. I have little to no knowledge when it comes to this sort of thing so please if you can help me I will be very grateful.

Fractional lasers and chicken pox scars

Indented chicken pox scars can be improved with a combination of fillers, subcision, ematrix RF, and fractional laser. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to scar removal. The appearance of chicken pox scars can be improved with some laser resurfacing, microneedling and possible fillers. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Chicken Pox Scars- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Submission and Eclipse Micron

This type of scar can improve with subcision and fillers. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer