Do I need jaw surgery? (Photo)

I dont understand why no one can see it but me! My front teeth is a little bit forward and my jaw is deviated to the left that makes my face so asymmetrical. What is it that i have? Is my jaw keeps growing?

Facial asymmetry

You appear to be correct in that the left side of the face is underdeveloped relative to the right. This can be a result of the lower jaw not growing symmetrically towards the back/ramus of the jaw/condyle. Consult an orthodontist/Maxillofacial surgeon and they will easily assess and guide you. The improvement requires surgery typically in combination with orthodontics in order to establish/maintain a good bite. A common situation so don't feel like they won't understand

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon