Do I need implants or a lift? (Photo)

Do I need implants or a lift?

Thank you for your picture and question. What you need depends on an in-person exam with a board certified plastic surgeon and a discussion of your goals and expectations. Not everyone wants the same outcome, so not everyone needs the same procedure. If your goal is to reduce your breast ptosis and decrease your asymmetry, while slightly decreasing your overall size, then you might be well served with just a lift. If you want to increase your overall size, then you may need an implant. Not until you have a discussion about your goals can you decide what is right for you.Hope this helps!

Lift or breast implants

Breast implants won't correct what your photos show and a breast lift will be a much better choice. This is a real art form so choose your surgeon very wisely please.

Do I need implants or a lift?

You appear to have adequate size and fullness but need a lift to raise your nipple position and remove excess skin.  Discuss your options with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon and review before and after photos of other patients.  Good luck.
Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. From your photo, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Do I need implants or a lift?

What you "need" depends on what you are looking for.  Implants only add volume and fill the upper pole of the breast.  The shape is not changed with an implant alone.  A lift is needed to elevate the nipples and to make them more symmetrical.  The lift of course adds scars around your areolas and vertically down to the crease under your breasts. You would however be a good candidate for a lift with only the vertical or "lollipop" scars so that you can avoid the anchor scars.

Do I need implants or a lift?

Based on the photos you have shared, you appear to have two different breast.  You are an excellent candidate for breast lift surgery to reshape the breast and a small reduction on the large one.  Implants add volume while breast lift surgery reshapes.  If you are happy with your breast volume, a lift will be all you will need.  You have to make that decision.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD