I have a mole on my forehead, I used apple cider vinegar now it's black, what do I do now? Will it scar? (photo)

I don't know what to do because I heard that it will leave a scar after I used the viniger for 2 days and now my mole is really dark, can you please tell me how to heal or do something to make it better??

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Mole Removal

I don't recommend trying to remove this yourself. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. See an expert for minimal scarring. Best, Dr. Emer