Is my face going to get better after ultherapy/co2? I have eye symmetry distorted, cheeks sagging, droopy eyelids.

I have seen 3 Drs and it is not medical/not hormonal/not stress/ not genetic! They believe it to be thermatic damage of underlying tissue! From ulthearpy and eyelids from c02 and it's irreversible! Please tell me it's not! Or what can I do besides fillers or surgery to get my face back and my eyes!

Ultherapy question

I'm sorry to hear you had these results after having this done at your doctor's office.  The only way to determine the cause of your symptoms,  or future treatments is by having a consultation in person.  We'd be happy to see you if you're in our area anytime soon to discuss options.  I'd return to the physician's office who treated you to see what they can do to help with the problems you've described.  We haven't had any of our patient's with these kinds of symptoms from Ultherapy or laser.  Thank you for your question.

Ultherapy and safety

Providing the treatment was done safely in the zones treated, this is a reaction I have not yet come across. We really do not know if your Specialist treated these areas with set protocols, or if this is part of your natural ageing process. Regardless, there are ways to help you with facial contouring including dermal fillers, surgical and non-surgical energy devices. 

To date, I think that Ultherapy and Co2, done correctly are safe treatments. I often combine my Ultherapy sessions with lasers. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and cosmetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

I have never had this occur after Ultherapy. I suggest consulting with an experienced physician for further evaluation and treatment. Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt and contour the face. Best, Dr. Emer

Mid face volume loss

Thanks for your question. There is no date on your pictures but it appears that you were younger in the first photo. One of the ways we age is to lose mid face volume. The effect of Ultherapy on fat has been studied, and is at most a fraction of a teaspoon (1/4 teaspoon- basically half the volume of a small marble- if a full face treatment is done) so not enough to be evident or cause sagging etc... It appears from the third picture that you would do well with dermal filler to restore the lost mid face volume.
Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician