I am 34 years old, and noticing my eyes more puffy and tired, especially waking up first thing in the morning (Photo)

i am 34 yr old, and noticing my eyes more puffy and tired specially waking up first thing in the morning, and will be tired for the rest of the day. im getting 7/8hours of sleep, drinking lots of fuild and all tried all this eye cream over the market, but seems like nothing works. Ive always heard from people around me, "you looked tired or asking me if i get enough sleep". as much as i hate it, i need to admit there are soo bad. please let me know what is the best treatment for my condition.

Lower eyelid puffiness

Thank you for your question.  I would consider non-surgical treatment with a dermal filler (i.e. hyaluronic acid), to address the puffiness and help provide a smooth contour to the area that ultimately helps you look more well-rested. 

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags -- Restylane or Belotero, Laser C02/Erbium Resurfacing, Microneedling, Viva/Intensif, Fraxel

I suggest fillers like belotero or restylane silk, lasers and peels, microneedling/PRP to help this are if you want to avoid surgery.  Sometimes botox/dysport can help.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Looking Tired during the Day

You can correct your problem slightly with good make-up but, unfortunately, there is nothing else that you can do topically. The only thing that works to correct the problem is injection of a filler like Juvederm Voluma or fat. This can eliminate the problem but must be done by an experienced injector of the area. (See  plasticsurgerytoday.com/non-surgical/todays-liquid-lift-wrinkle-and-contour-correction/)

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Different things cause "eyelid bag."

When the bag is caused by fat, surgery is appropriate.  Put your finger on top of your "bag."  What you feel is the bony orbital rim.  Removing fat will not help you.  What you need here is hyaluronic acid fillers. Find a very experienced injector as these are fussy services.

Lower eyeild bags

As a 34 year-old you have many options available to treat the problems you have shown in your pictures.  From the pictures it looks as if you have lost some volume in your lower eyelid and cheek complex.  While this may respond very well to fillers in the cheek and lower eyelid "tear trough" area, some patients will require transposition of the fat in the lower eyelid "bags" to help smooth out the area of cheek-eyelid transition.  Your best bet is to seek consultation with a qualified surgeon who performs both surgical and non-surgical treatments in the lower eyelid area.

Behrooz Torkian, MD