What happened? Please help! You do not age in 15 months.

I had co2 and ulthearpy for prevention at a spa performed by a tech! And then filler overfilled! I was advised it would be fine because of my age and skin quality, but now I am left with these huge saggy cheeks! I'm not sure if the ulthearpy and co2 combined caused fat loss and degeneration of my skin!! I have wrinkles under my eyes droopy upper and lower lids! Post procedure, i had no wrinkles, the consultant said my skin was in better shape than most 20 year olds! What happen!

Unhappy with Ultherapy and Fillers

I suggest posting before and after photos that are in the same lightening, it doesn't look as if you have any damage from the ultherapy.  I have never seen this occur with the proper technique used. I suggest you get a formal evaluation by a well trained physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.