Darker area around chin after chemical peel. Hyperpigmentation? Or will it peel? (photos)

I had a PCA Sensi peel done on Friday. My skin has been peeling quiet a bit on day 3 and 4 (today). I noticed a darker area around my chin and side of my face. Will this still peel or is it hyper pigmentation? On the day I got the peel, there was little white bumps around the chin (where the darker area is) almost like pimples or tiny tiny blisters.

Peel reaction

With some of the stronger peels, it is common to peel longer (~5-7 days) and have sensitive skin for a few weeks after. I would wait to see if the pigmented area stuffs off, because at this time I feel it’s a bit soon to gage your results.

Columbus Physician