My face can't naturally hold itself up after CO2 and Ultherapy!

I had a co2 and then ulthearpy approx 14 months ago! I have been to several Drs and they believe it was most likely ulthearpy! And my natural tissue/fat has been damaged! There is no genetic, hormonal, health factors, weight loss etc. And regardless of lighting or angle you can clearly see the difference? I didn't realize human's age at extreme rates that within months your whole face drops, from your eyes down!! So if not treatments or any health issues etc! What caused this Thanks Dr Elmer!!!! Blessings

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

you continue to ask the same question, please see your physician or an expert.  It is not helpful to the members of this comunity to ask the same thing. The answers we have been giving you are real/valid.  properly performed ultherapy and co2 should not cause the issues you are describining.  you should seek expert help.  Best, Dr. Emer.