Am I a good candidate for tear trough fillers? (Photo)

I dislike the hollow look under my eyes. Wanting to get it filled. What product is best for this?

Tear troughs

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I do think you're a candidate for placement of a hyaluronic acid filler in the tear trough area. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Filling in Tear Troughs

Thanks for the great question and the photos! You're young with good skin quality and would be a great candidate for tear trough fillers. My preferred filler for the tear troughs is Restylane. Be very particular about who you let inject under your eyes as this can be a super tricky are to do properly. Make sure you find someone who is a master injector! Best of luck!~Dr. Sieber