Am I a good candidate for tear trough fillers? (Photo)

I dislike the hollow look under my eyes. Wanting to get it filled. What product is best for this?

Doctor Answers 2

Tear troughs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I do think you're a candidate for placement of a hyaluronic acid filler in the tear trough area. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

Filling in Tear Troughs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for the great question and the photos! You're young with good skin quality and would be a great candidate for tear trough fillers. My preferred filler for the tear troughs is Restylane. Be very particular about who you let inject under your eyes as this can be a super tricky are to do properly. Make sure you find someone who is a master injector! Best of luck!~Dr. Sieber

David A. Sieber, MD
San Francisco General Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 40 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.