7 weeks post op from a breast lift, reduction and lipo. Will they even out? Left side is bigger (Photo)

The left nipple is off to the side and the breast is way larger than the right. They feel very boxy. Also the bulges under my arm make it very difficult to find bras that fit. Do I need a revision?

Breast lift

It is always difficult to comment on your result without an examination and without any preop photos. Usually there is asymmetry before surgery and no surgical result will ever be 100% symmetrical. Saying that the result looks good at the moment and although there is some asymmetry this will improve. The boxy effect and the fullness in the armpit will settle and the breast will drop into the central area over the coming months. Stay in touch with your PS. Massage will help but ask your PS for advice.

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

You are very early in the healing process and need to give yourself time for the swelling to subside and the tissues settle. It is possible that your complaints will go away as you heal. Please discuss any concerns you have with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon