What types of medication is given to relief pain after a butt augmentation or BBL?

Pain medication before and after surgery

Buttock implants

I perform buttock augmentations daily.  I give my patents Percocet for the firts 48 hours.  After tat most patients switch to Tylenol.  Be sure to choose a Board Certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock augmentation.

Pain controll following butt implant and fat grafting

I have found that best pain control following butt implant and fat grafting is a medicine called Exparel, that is injected at the end of our buttocks enhancement procedures which keeps your buttocks area numb for up to 4 days. This will allow you to avoid taking of unnecessary pain pills.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Butt Augmentation

Hello and thank you for your questions. There are a number of options for pain control before and after buttock augmentation. Most patient do well with a combination of a narcotic medication and or tylenol. I would discuss this with your surgeon. The final decision will be based on what you decide on. Best WishesTheodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing followings surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz