Redness around belly button. What can I do? (Photo)

I am 6 weeks post op and my belly button is barely beginning to heal...last night a stitich came out Dr said I am healing very slow..he had given me a couple of antibotics oinment but the Redness does not go away...what can I do?

Possible Causes of Redness Around Your Belly Button

Thank you for submitting your question and photos. Occasionally, after a tummy tuck there is tremendous stress to the blood flow around the belly button. This causes the belly button to heal at a slower rate than the rest of the incisions. Furthermore, the suture that is coming out can also be an irritant that slows down the healing process. With close follow up from your surgeon and proper wound care, this should clear up in time. Best of luck to you!