Problems with the healing of belly button 5 weeks postop, need a 2nd opinion. (photo)

I had a tummy tuck and I have had problems with my belly button healing...5 weeks postop first on the 2nd week my belly button was red with discharge so the Dr removed the stitches and put me on another round of antibiotics...now it looks dry but there is green crusty so I don't know if it means it's getting better or worst

Thank you for the question and photo. It is difficult to answer your question without examining you. It appears from looking at the photo there is a scab however I am not able to see if the umbilicus is normal. I would have a close follow up with your board certified plastic surgeon. You may require debridement either surgically or chemically. Please discuss this with your surgeon. Good luck.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}