Iip injections doctors in the NJ/NY area?

So, I saw today a video of Kim Zolciaks daughter getting lip injections from dr Simon Ourian a dr in Beverly Hills and I noticed how on the video he carefully measured her lips to make sure they were even before and after filling them. I had my lips injected in NJ once and they did none of that. Was wondering in there are any Drs in the NJ NY area that pays that much attention to detail.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

For Nonsurgical Lip Augmentation With Fillers, Experience & Expertise Trump Rigid Lip Measurements

I have been injecting lips with fillers and volumizing fillers for over three decades already, since the early days using the original Zyderm I collagen filler. Admittedly, there are certain proportions of the mouth that should be respected when treating the lips, which can both be eye-balled quite easily or rigidly measured (mostly in my opinion for pomp and circumstance) with calipers.

In the frontal view, the upper lip should constitute approximately one-third of the total volume of both lips together, and in profile view,  the upper lip should extend about 1-2mm beyond the outward pout of the center of the lower lip. 

Of course, additionally, there is seldom absolute symmetry in any individual, so visually balancing the lips as part of treatment, when necessary, is another consideration. 

In the NY/NJ area or any region of the country for that matter, it is best to look for a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience and expertise in nonsurgical lip augmentation using fillers and volumizers and be sure to ask to see his/her before and after photos.

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

'Lip Measurements'

This is not a complicated procedure and each side may be different so frequently different amounts are injected in each side.

Visual exam and experience are the most important elements in determining how much to inject in each side.

Walter D. Gracia, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

#Lipfillers

Dear Suelen88:

In my experience, a good approach to enhancing lips involves first talking to the patient to understand their perceptions and goals, perhaps looking at photographs to see what the lips used to look like if the patient's goal is to restore their prior appearance.  It is then important to assess the proportions of the lips relative to the rest of the face. I often use phi calipers to measure the lips as part of this assessment.

Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Lip injections

Lip injections are commonly done and placing filler is more an art than measuring differences between the two sides.

Lip Injections in NYC and best results

Lip injections are an art and you need to find someone who takes the time and analyzes your face to determine not only the best product but the best way to inject you.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Augmentation

Achieving natural, symmetric results with lip fillers requires an injector with lots of experience and expertise. Techniques vary, however, personally, I don't rely on "lip measurements",  because if asymmetry exists, relying on measurements can sometimes lead to unnatural or more asymmetric lips. I rely on years of experience with hundreds of lips and try to temper patient desires, with her anatomy and lip shape to achieve the best possible result. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD