Is it normal to have pain 12 weeks post op? (photo)

12 weeks post op, breast reduction pain. Pain occurs along stitch line under breast (both sides) when not wearing a bra. It is a tearing sensation. I. Order to avoid the pain, I must wear a bra 24/7. Thank you!

3 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Pain after breast reduction

It is possible to have some incision discomfort after surgery. You should probably have your scar looked at to  make sure that it is healing well.