Uneven implants or normal? (photos)

My doctor said everything looked "perfect" but I'm worried he may not have wanted to fess up to an error on his end. Do my implants look normal? They are clearly uneven in my opinion and I don't know what to do or if I'm over reacting.

Breast Asymmetry

your pre photo does demonstrate pre-existing asymmetry so you could expect to still have asymmetry post op- however, the crease on your left side may be compromised- further accentuating the imbalance. I recommend that you be seen and evaluated in person.

All the best

BA results

Thanks for your question and pics. You seem to have started with some asymmetry and you will continue to have asymmetry after surgery. If you are unhappy with your results, then have an honest; frank discussion with your plastic surgeon about your concerns. Best of luck. 

Asymmetric Dropout

Unfortunately they aren't perfect, and you exhibit bilateral dropout, worse on one side.  Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons expert in revision breast surgery.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Uneven Breasts Following Breast Augmentation

#Healing will continue for 2-3 months following your #Augmentation #Mastopexy procedure. There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will also be changing.
But, it can be up to one year see your final result. Your doctor may require you to move or massage the implants within the breast pockets during the #postoperative period. #Textured implants do not require breast massage. You will be informed about this at your post-operative visit.
Also, the two breasts commonly heal quite differently so #assymetry is not unusual. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete #healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

Breasts look uneven after Breast Implants

It does appear your implants are uneven.  Your breasts were probably uneven to begin with because I see your scars were placed at a different level.  If your unhappy you should discuss this with your PS.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Uneven breasts

You had already a slight asymmetry of your breasts both in nipple position and infra mammary fold. Actually your right breast looks better then your left. You will have to undergo some correction after 6 month by positioning your left implant higher. It could be a wise decision to even exchange the implants with oval based ones.

Wish you all the best.

Afschin Ghofrani, MD
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Uneven breast implants or normal?

I do see the difference in the level of your breast implants.  The left implant may be bottoming out..  Although the left breast and nipple was lower preop and may explain the asymmetry the bottoming out on the left side can be corrected..  I would wait  at least 3-6 months to see your final result.  If the left side is significantly lower  a simple pocket revision can be done to lift the implant on the left side.  For more information please read below: