Should I get a rhinoplasty? I'm 18 (Photos)

Should I go for hump reduction and tip reduction or is the tip of my nose fine?

Rhinoplasty?

Choosing any sort of cosmetic surgery is a personal decision only you can make. If you desire to have a more aesthetically pleasing nose (remove the hump, soften the bridge, refine the tip), than a rhinoplasty is a procedure you should consider. Finding a board certified specialist is a good place to start.

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD