From what I've seen & read Protege Elite rf appears to be very effective at tightening the jowl area. Why so little info here?

From what I've seen & read, the Protege` Elite rf appears to be highly effective at tightening the jowl area. But so far, it's been difficult to find a lot of posts or info here and not a lot of doctors in my area (SoCal) using it. It's made by the same company as Exilis, so I presume it's a reliable device. But why so little info on it here and so few doctors in my area?

Info on Protege

Hi,

Protege is the face only part of the Exilis Ultra machine made by BTL.  It is the same technology but only has the face applicator.

Warmly,

Dr. Liu

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon