What kind of Faja do I purchase for a mommy make over? (Photos)

Will I need to purchase another Faja? I'm not sure how long I will be in the Faja coming home from my post op. Any suggestions on any good brands for a Faja?

Mommy Makeover - Compression Garments?

Thank you for your question regarding post-operative garment. The type of compression you need depends on which procedures you are having. Your plastic surgeon will take measurements and fit you for the appropriate post-op compression garment. I prefer the Marena brand, but your surgeon may have a different preference. Hope this helps!

What kind of Faja do I purchase for a mommy makeover?

In most cases, your surgeon will probably provide you with your initial compression garment.  The garment type and brand may vary depending upon your mommy makeover.  Check with your surgeon for their recommendations in your particular case.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

What kind of Faja do I purchase for a mommy make over?

I would recommend having the plastic surgeon who is performing your surgery recommend the post garment he or she prefers.

Fred Suess, MD

In my practice, we supply the garments that the patient will need immediately after surgery and when it is time to change into another garment, my staff will help measure the patient and choose the correct garment. This is an important part of the recovery and you have to make sure that the garment is not too loose or too tight. Please speak with your surgeon and/or his/her staff to get this information.

Ask your surgeon about what to wear after mommy makeover

Your surgeon should be able to provide you with a compression garment after surgery or tell you exactly what you need. They will use your measurements to determine the best size.

Richard Baxter, MD

Mommy Makeover/Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Liposuction/Tummy Tuck/ Brazilian Butt Lift/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as he/she should have their own specific post op protocol for you to follow.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute