Does it look like my breast are starting to drop n fluff? Still don't know what it means. (photos)

I had the stiches out today feel so much better. Do my breast 500cc textured silicone look like they are "fluffing". My ps and gp advised me of ultrasound to help with the morning pain even though I sleep practically sitting up. How long until I have to keep this compression bra on my Dr said I can take it off now that it's been on for so long, today I wore normal bra my boobs felt heavy. I love how they look almost wish I did go higher but that's ok as I fine too high unattractive

Does it look like my breast are starting to drop n fluff?

Your breast augmentation has gone well and there are no significant issues from a surgical stand point. Continue massaging exercises as instructed.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Breast implants take time to settle

Thank you for your post and question.

Your implants will settle over a period of about 3-4 months. You should follow the direct instructions of your surgeon as to compression and bra type used. You have a great result!

Congratulations on your surgery.

- Dr. Bryson Richards

Breast Implants dropping

Thanks for your question and photos.  It looks like your implants are already in a lower position and do not need to drop further.  

Good luck with your recovery!

Jon Kurkjian, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Normal Healing

Thank you for your question.  Looks like you are healing well and the implants are descending.  At this point a support bra is for comfort only. Best wishes.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Textured implants do not really drop and fluff

and your photos already show you to be at a 'natural' look.  You should be focused on supporting them to prevent any potential for further settling and staying in contact with your surgeon to ensure you have the proper instructions on activities and bra use.

Curtis Wong, MD