Am I a candidate for any surgery e.g tummy, breast lift, lipo etc. (Photos)

I weigh 185 and im 5'3". Ive been trying to loose weight but just cant get pass 180. So tired of looking in the mirror and seeing stomach hang over. Just want to wear clothes and not worry about how big my stomach looks or how low my breast hang.

Am I a candidate for any surgery e.g tummy, breast lift, lipo etc.

Hello dear!

Thanks for the question and provided information as well.

Based on your photos you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction with bbl. I think you'll look very good.

The combination of liposuction and BBL with a traditional tummy tuck has become a very common procedure. It is safe to combine the two procedures mainly to address the hip and flank areas. This is a very effective way to extenuate the contour of the waist along with the abdominoplasty. 

The breast reduction can be done simultaneously, but it also depend on your hemoglobin levels and other tests.

I recommend to book a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss the best options for your goals.

Good luck :)

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello dear!

Good luck :)

Candidate for mommy makeover

Thank you for your inquiry and photos. You are candidate for a mommy makeover which would be tummy tuck, liposuction with an option of fat transfer to buttocks or not, breast lift. You can also get a small size implant if you desire more volume and firmness. These procedures could be combined preformed at once to avoid double anesthesia. I suggest seeking a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss further details. Best of luck!

Candidate for mommy makeover

Am I a candidate for surgery?

Hi, Lively75.  You will have a much better result (much flatter tummy and better contouring of your hips and waist) with less risks for complications (such as seromas, infection, bleeding, wound healing issues, pulmonary issues, DVT and pulmonary embolism) if you are more within your ideal body weight.  I think you should really try to lose another 30lbs for best results.  A BMI of less than 25 is more ideal to minimize surgical risks for elective surgery.  This is totally elective surgery and you have time to try to lose more weight.  Hire a personal trainer if you need to for motivation.  You are going to be spending a lot of money and putting yourself through real surgical risks so you want to give yourself the best chance possible to have a great result (and safe experience).  Once you do lose the weight, I think you will have a great result with just a breast lift and no implants (which will save you potentially more surgery (and more money) in the future)(which will also be less painful and with quicker healing time) along with a tummy tuck and some liposuction.  Do your homework and consult with several board certified plastic surgeons who have a lot of experience, good reputation, a lot of great patient photos and patient reviews.  Best wishes.

Am I a candidate for surgery?

Am I a candidate for mommy makeover surgery?

Thank you for the question.  You seem to be a good candidate for "mommy makeover" surgery.

Generally speaking, it is always best to achieve long-term stable weight prior to proceeding with  body contouring surgery. Doing so, will increase the safety of the operation, will likely improve the outcome of the operation, and will decrease chances that additional surgery will become necessary subsequently. 

In my practice, I do not ask specific patients to achieve a specific weight prior to proceeding with tummy tuck surgery. I simply ask patients to achieve a long-term stable weight where he/she feels comfortable and does not expect significant fluctuation postoperatively.  As you know, recruiting other professionals such as  personal trainers, nutritionists, physicians who specialize in weight loss concerns, bariatric surgeons etc. may be helpful to you.  

When the time is right, seeking consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will  be your next/best step.  Best wishes.

Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck together

Looking at your photos, yes you are a good candidate for a Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck.  These can be done together to reduce the amount of time for recovery.  Make sure you go to an experienced Plastic Surgeon.

Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck together

Breast lift & body lift

I believe that the best procedures for you would be a breast lift & a body lift.  I feel that a body lift would improve your hips, butt & thighs more than a standard tummy tuck.

It would be ideal for you to lose a little more weight before either of these procedures to get the best outcome, with the least complications.

All the best

Breast lift & body lift

All the best

Mommy makeover

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern and photos with us!

First I want to congratulate you for making this important decision. Deciding to get an aesthetic procedure to change your body and get a new life style is a big step!

Looking at your photos I might say that you´ll be a great candidate to get mommy makeover, this procedure consists on making a back, waist and flanks liposuction, with BBL, tummy tuck and breast lift or breast augmentation, giving you awesome results!

Before all this, of course, you need to get a complete medical evaluation and laboratory exams to check everything is fine. For us your safety, always, is going to be first.

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Mommy makeover

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Weight loss before surgery

At a lower weight you will have fewer complications and a better cosmetic result. A tummy tuck and breast lift will give you a much improved contour but the timing is important. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for a thorough exam.

Dr.Bruno

Weight loss before surgery

Dr.Bruno

Surgery proposal

Dear lively75,

based on your photos, you might be a good candidate for a breast lift with breast augmentation and tummy tuck. You migt also need a liposuction of other areas such as thighs, back, etc. I would recommend you to visit a board-certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. 

Surgery proposal

Dear lively75,