How much is a fat transfer from stomach to butt and how long before I heal? (Photos)

i would like a plump round butt more on the big side. I am 5'2 and weigh 157 is this a good weight to start surgery or should o gain more weight.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover/ BBL Fat Transfer to Buttock

You are not a good candidate for liposution alone, you have too much loose skin and will need lipo along with fat transfer and skin removal.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

BBL costs

By looking at your pictures I would quote a total of $7500 all inclusive.  I would also lipo the back and perform SLIM lipo at the end of your procedure for greater tightening and extra fat removal from your waist.  My patients return to work on about the 3rd day.

Jeffrey Marvel, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon