Can I just ask the doctor to reopen space back? Is it possible? (photos)

i ask dr to open space.but then he close it.i found out that the right teeth deviate to left side.i told him but he said it was okay.can it be treated by veneer ? or any other way because i jate to see mygummy seen on the left side.

Doctor Answers 1

Reopen space, complete ortho, then #veneers #DrSoftTouch

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend reopening the space to correct your midline shift. After completing your orthodontic treatment, I would give you two options: 1) whitening your teeth and replacing your missing tooth with a dental implant or three unit bridge OR 2) ten porcelain units across the top to give you a whiter, more symmetrical smile. I hope this helps. Follow me for more questions and answers.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.