Does Thermage have any side effects & what are the benefits of it? It is preferred to do tummy tuck? What are the benefits?

i'm 21 years old and i wanna get in shape my tights, my tummy, my back and i wanna reshape my arms i have a lot of fats and i wanna really get rid of that fats, my mother had cancer for over 6 years and my family has a background issues with cancer, suggest for me which is better with me am kinda lazy girl don't like too much sports because i always feel by bone ache my wight now 74 and my height 162 please answer me asap

Thermage for skin tightening

Thermage is a fabulous laser for skin tightening, especially around the abdomen, arms, and thighs.  However, it won't help with the fat that you need to either have coolsculpting or liposuction.  Since you are so young it would be best to try to diet and exercise, as difficult as that might be, then you can help those areas with coolscultpting and Thermage.

Reshaping of Body -- candidate for hi definition liposculpture with fat transfer

it sounds like you are more of a candidate for liposuction with fat harvesting and transfer.  I suggest posting photos and seeing a body contouring specialist who does a significant number of liposculpting procedures.  IF you have a lot of loose skin you may need skin surgery but only a consultation will determine what is best.  Dr. Emer.