Slow incision healing and the possibility of an infection. What can I do? (Photo)

I had breast augmentation on 3rd May 2016; a sub muscular placement with an Inframammary incision.. I was a bit concerned that my incisions weren't heeling ; I was not advised to care for them in any way so I had them covered at all times. I finished the advised antibiotic course 1 week after surgery.yesterday a bit yellow came out from one of the incisions. The problem is I had my surgery in another country and now I am back home. I can't get a hold of my doctor to get his advise. Pls help.

Thank you for your question and photos. In my opinion, you can apply #antibiotic #ointment to the area such as neosporin and maintain #cleanliness. If you begin to develop #redness, #swelling, #oozing and/or #fever, you will need to seek an #in-person #evaluation from a #physician. Always seek the #expertise of a #BoardCertifiedPlasticSurgeon for your #surgical and #recovery needs. Best wishes!

BA slow incision healing

Thank you for your question. Apply neosporin ointment and observe. It is going to be fine. If you develop fever, redness or more discharge you need to see a local physician for evaluation.

Slow incision healing and the possibility of an infection. What can I do?

Appears you need to pre pay for consult in order to be seen because you had out of country surgery! Fee $500 in advance.

Infection or not

From looking at your photos I think you may be spitting a suture so what I would do is keep it clean and maybe put a little antibiotic ointment on it and monitor your temp.I think you will do fine.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Needs a check

For now, it needs to be clean and covered with antibiotic ointments such as Bacitracin.
Can't tell on the internet how deep it is and the risks to your implant