Are these moles possibly cancerous? (photos)

i havent checked on them with a doctor, it is hard to rech one atm.

Are these moles possibly cancerous?

It is always difficult to tell from a photograph, but since you are concerned, you should be safe and have all your moles carefully evaluated. Please use the ABCDE's as your guide for when to be concerned about moles: A for Asymmetry; B for irregular Borders; C for black or uneven Colors; D for Diameter greater than a pencil eraser; and E for a growth that is Evolving or changing. If necessary, it is an extremely simple five minute procedure for a dermatologist to remove the mole on your back using a "shave" biopsy which typically leaves a minimal scar. The mole can then be checked microscopically for reassurance.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Seeing A Physician

If you have a concern, you should always see a qualified physician, in this case a board certified dermatologist.  I understand that teledermatology is the "next big thing," however, it will never, in my mind, be equal to an actual visit to a living, breathing doctor.

Michael A. Greenberg, MD
Elk Grove Village Dermatologist

When You're Concerned, get a consultation--Mole removal: lasers, radiowave, shave

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be improved or removed with lasers, radiowave or shave, if necessary. Best, Dr. Emer