I wanna know if carboxytherapy make white stretch marks disappear? And if ultraviolet makes hypopigmented areas disappear?

Iam 23 years old female I have white stretch marks in my back knees .. And I wanna know if carboxy therapy will make them disappear or just reduce it .. And how many sessions will i need ? And plz for how much time ? I also have hypopigmented areas ( reduction of melanin ) ?? Is Ultraviolet effective for final removal of it ? And generally how many sessions will i need ? For how much time ? And if you have any other recommended treatments for the both problems Thanks in advanvce :))

Thanks for your query. Carbon dioxide causes the formation of new collagen and later thickens the skin to   improve the stretch marks appearance and texturally damaged skin. Carboxytherapy will help to improve the color of white stretch marks and helps to tone down the inflammation of new ones. It generally requires 3-12 sessions, one per week. The hypo pigmented area has to be first examined and then only the no. of sittings can be decided. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon