Will my high profile textured gummy bear implants settle down in the upper pole? (Photos)

Submuscular 375cc anatomical high profile silicone gummy bear implants. I wanted a very natural look. I don't feel swollen anymore or sore. To me, they look really fake and high and hard mainly in the upper pole. I was a 36 aa before. I'm feeling like I should have gotten moderate profile....

Your implants are too big for natural look

Your breast tissue has limited capacity and placing 375 cc in A cup breast will look fake especially with tear drop implants that are made to give more upper pole fullness. Please follow up with your surgeon but different shape implant and same size will have similar results. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

High position not high profile

This is not a function of High vs. Moderate profile, it is the way the pocket was created and the approach to the surgery and the use of textured implants.  I would seek out the advice of the surgeon.

Will my high profile textured gummy bear implants settle down in the upper pole?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your augmentation surgery.  If recently out from surgery the swelling of your breast skin, tissue and underlying muscle are causing your implants to flatten and appear high on your chest.  As this swelling begins to resolve, typically 6-8 weeks after surgery, you will see redistribution of the implant towards the lower portion of your breasts, rounding it out and creating a more natural appearance.  I know waiting is difficult but allow your results more time to mature.  Best wishes. 

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure.  Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment and advice.

Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. 

There is definitely a physiologic and "psychological" (body image)  adaptation process that occurs, at differing rates for every patient, for patients who undergo any type of aesthetic surgery, including breast  augmentation surgery.  Understandably, patients often experience significant emotional "ups and downs" around the time of surgery.  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.