Any suggestions for face fats?

I'm 21 years old of age and I did far injection surgery into my face and now it's been a month since I did it and I look awful my face is so big and it even makes me look older and the fats went down from my cheeks to the area surrounding my moth and I look so ugly.... Please I want my face back what is your advice for me

I did far injection surgery into my face and I look awful my face is so big = follow up with your surgeon

Patients with questions and concern about their fat grafting to the face healing process should contact the plastic surgeon that performed the procedure to address these concerns and determine if there is need any need of management