What should I do about bump on bridge of my nose? (Photo)

It has been 5 monthes since my rhinoplasty. The reveal and the first 2 monthes after my rhinoplasty my nose looked perfectly fine in profile view. I was very pleased with it. I felt a slight bump under the bridge area but ignored it. As the monthes went on, I have a bump on my nose that has grown on the bridge. Sometimes it gets so prominent that it looks worse than before. Sometimes it subsides a little but it is still there. For the past 2 monthes it has been visible and hasnt fully gone down.

Residual bump

It looks like a residual bump most likely cartilage. You will have to wait about a year to allow for the swelling to subside.

What should I do about bump on bridge of my nose?

Without full set of photos and reading the op-report- it's a challenge to give th best answer. Generally speaking, there can be certain changes that occur following surgical Rhinoplasty and occasionally these changes may require a revision. I would suggest discussing this with your Surgeon and devise a plan. Based on your limited  photo- it appears - some correction may be indicated.

What should I do about the bump on the bridge of my nose?

The bump on the nose may  either cartilage or bone and can be shaved down by  Your primary surgeon closer to one year after the surgical procedure was performed. Always best to check with your operative surgeon, since they're the ones who performed Your surgery

May need a revision

Hello. After a few months, as swelling subsides, imperfections become more noticeable after rhinoplasty. If a new bump appeared, chances are it will stay or worsen. Therefore you may need a revision after a year has passed. 

Marcelo Ghersi, MD