I just had my second child in August. My bellybutton is completely deformed also breast implants. Just wondering the cost

The outcome of children have destroyed my once great body.. It's depressing. My abdomen muscles are in the wrong spot in my bellybutton is completely informe muscles are in the wrong spot in my bellybutton is completely deformed. I am thinking of getting surgery this coming up winter. Also I am wanting to get breast implants. If someone could please let me know if this can be done together and the cost? I live in northern Michigan thank you so much

Cost for a MM

• Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

• 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

• 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Dr derby

you can definitely combine a breast lift with or without implants and a Tummy Tuck in 1 procedure. It is a very common surgery combination. Best of luck 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy make-over after 2 babies

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Children are wonderful but they do change our bodies!
  • Assuming you plan no more children, you can consider surgery 6 months after your last baby or 3 months after you stop breast feeding.
  • Yes, a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation can definitely be done together.
  • It is reasonable now to do some research on plastic surgeons you might consult.
  • Go to the website of the American College of Plastic Surgeons and find those who are near you.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
  • Do not despair - you can have your body back!
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy makeover cost

Thank you for the question.  The cost of a mommy makeover will vary considerably based on what you need in terms of surgery as well as the plastic surgeon that you end up going to.  Breast augmentation and a tummy tuck will be somewhere in the 15-25 k range based on the above possibilities.  Seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons whose before and after photos you like and who have great online reviews.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Planning for a mommy makeover

A breast augmentation and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) are the two most common procedures we see combined for a 'mommy makeover'. Generally speaking, multiple surgeries can be performed at the same time if the operating surgeon feels that it is safe after reviewing medical risks and benefits. It is great that you are getting started on your research early. I would suggest looking for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with mommy makeover experience. Since you have time, visit a few offices and see which surgeon you feel most comfortable with. At those consultations you will be given a price. Unfortunately it is hard to give you an estimate without knowing any specifics of your case. Good luck!