I just had my second child in August. My bellybutton is completely deformed also breast implants. Just wondering the cost
Doctor Answers 5
Cost for a MM
- Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:
1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.
2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?
3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?
Mommy make-over after 2 babies
- Children are wonderful but they do change our bodies!
- Assuming you plan no more children, you can consider surgery 6 months after your last baby or 3 months after you stop breast feeding.
- Yes, a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation can definitely be done together.
- It is reasonable now to do some research on plastic surgeons you might consult.
- Go to the website of the American College of Plastic Surgeons and find those who are near you.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- Do not despair - you can have your body back!
You might also like...
Mommy makeover cost
All the best,
Dr Remus Repta
Planning for a mommy makeover
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.