Candidate for Liposelection?

I'm 22 yrs old. I have a 3 yr old and have tried work out routines/gym memberships and I can't loose the weight on my love handles & my abdominal area.

I weigh 140 pounds, I'm 5'6". Others don't consider me fat. I feel my extra skin around my waist line/hips are very 'fatty'. Any help?

I read that it costs $2,500-5,000 per body part does that mean each flank +upper & lower abdomen? I just made my account hopefully I will be able to find the answers when I get them & hopefully soon. I added pre-op pictures! Thanks for you help.

Candidate for Liposelection

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

An ideal  #candidate for #liposelection, also known as Vaser Liposuction, is a person in good health who seeks a minimally invasive way to remove stubborn fat with less downtime than traditional #liposuction.  Vaser is ideal for those seeking improved definition of muscles and contouring.  Those who seek increased sculpting of are ideal vaser lipo candidates.

There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. Vaser Lipo  is capable of removing fat from resilent areas providing a smoother and slimmer results. It is common for reducing love handles, extra skin along the bra line or flanks on many female patients. Additionally, it is often applied to the reduction of male breast surgeries, called gynecomastia surgery. Meanwhile, Vaser Hi-Def  targets both deep and superficial fat cells which is found around muscle tissue. This is suggested to tone and defined rather than reduce fat when not necessary. Finally, Vaser #4D, although similar to Vaser Hi-Def works well with the existing muscle tissue.. However, it results in more natural appearing definition to those areas, being treated. Vaser 4D is often applied to treating abdominal region to improve definition.  Additionally, it's not uncommon for Vaser Liposuction to combined with fat transfer which removes and transfers fat to another area of the body. 

It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser or #liposelection. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation.

Candidates for liposuction

Based on your height and weight and the fact that you exercise but have a need to deal with fat from a specific area that is resistant to change, you are likely a good candidate for a liposuction procedure. VASER did a focus group analysis a few years ago and found that people were turned off by the word "liposuction" so they rebranded it "liposelection." It's still liposuction, only with the ultrasound. I have used it for several years but I don't use it on every patient; there are certain circumstances where it is helpful but it isn't magic. It's more important I think to focus on the basics: experienced surgeon and accredited surgical facility. Whether they use lasers, VASERS, or Star Trek phasers is less important (though that last option would be cool.)

Liposelection Candidate

Dear Miss Mae,

You seem to be THE perfect candidate for VASER liposelection. The procedure will remove the extra, exercise resistant fat the front of the tummy and hips. In my practice, I also like to sculpt the buttocks, especially the V zone in between them. Overall, the procedure literally unveils the toner, muscular you currently covered up by resistant fat deposits.

Good Luck.