I'm a 4"11 girl and 160 pounds. I really want to loose weight! would you have any advice for me? It's really hard to loose some

Don't diet, change what you eat

First  know that the things you are eating is keeping you at your weight. So instead of dieting change what you are eating.  Avoid pizza, burgers, and dessert except once a week. Make vegetables the main part of your meal and decrease everything else.  Begin a program of physical exercise. 

Scottsdale Bariatric Surgeon

Losing weight

Losing weight is not easy for most people who are overweight. A lot depends on you and your personality type, lifestyle, metabolism, and attitude. If you want to learn how to lose weight and keep it off for the rest of your life, you should do a program that encompasses all these aspects.
Three main aspects for losing weight are eating right, exercising adequately, and getting support regularly. A restricted diet is necessary, such as < 1000 cals/day. Limit carbs such as sweets, breads, pastas; make sure you eat enough protein, at least 50 gm/day; eat lots of vegetables and some low glycemic fruits; some nuts and oils, such as olive oil. Exercise regularly, every day if you can, with good vigorous activities. See a diet counselor or physician at least every other week; if you have a support person, use them.
For further information on my plan, The True Diet, go to my website (see link below). I also utilize methods to change your metabolism, to make sure hormones are optimized, to lower inflammation, and much more. It’s not just calories in should be less than calories out. Good Luck.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN