270cc silicone, scars can be seen from the front and my breasts are getting more of that circle shape day by day. (Photo)

1month post operation 270cc silicon,not satisfied with the size of my scars and my doctor said she can not say if even the scars will ever get hidden by breasts dropping on them.They also look so circle on their top when I look at them from each side.Please help me know what can I do for getting a more natural look and About the scars, can I hope that they will get hidden under my breasts after a few months?

Implants at one month

At one month out, you need to give it more time to heal. If you are looking for more of a "droop", you may not get it because of your skin quality and implant size.

Be patient

At only one month, you still have a lot of healing to go. It can take over a year for scars to fully fade. Once they do, you may not be bothered by them at all. Talk to your plastic surgeon about scar treatments, silicone stickers, silicone gel, and other treatments to make them less noticeable. As far as the roundedness on top, they may become less round as the implants settle into place. If several months from now this has not happened, you can always change out to a shaped implant which has less fullness on the top. Keep in close contact with your plastic surgeon
Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

There are some scar management techniques that you can use. I have attached a link below. 

270cc silicone, scars can be seen from the front and my breasts are getting more of that circle shape day by day.

You are still early in recovery. With daily breast implant displacement exercises and possibly a bando the implants should drop over your scars.

The asymmetry that you see is caused by the diffference in the breasts pre op-carefully look at the photos and you will see the left breast (right in photo) was smaller and higher pre op.

If not a lot better in another 2-3 months it may be possible to revise the left side to drop the implant a bit and maybe place a larger one.

Asymmetry

Your asymmetry is more pronounced after your surgery than before. It is also possible that you may have scoliosis which accentuates your asymmetry. Consult immediately with your plastic surgeon to help with tissue expansion exercises and other treatments to even them out.

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Early in recovery phase

From the look of your photographs, you had to completely different breasts to begin with. They have different shapes, sizes, and the right breast lacks definition of the infra-mammary crease. This early in the postoperative phase, the implants may still be high in the pocket and not able to drop down low enough to stretch the lower pole to cover your incisions. As these incisions mature, they will look better, and as the breast falls, the incisions will be more hidden in an upright position. Congratulations on your surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Contiue to wait

I will encourage you to remain patient at this stage in the recovery process after breast augmentation. It is quite normal to look and feel the way you do right now.  As the implants settle and get softer, I feel you will like the results much better.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS