What is the Cost of Saline Injections to Try out the Look of Fillers?

I heard that you can get saline injections that only last a few hours to see if you like the look of fillers. How much does this cost?

Saline injections

I use saline that I slowly inject into the area that the patient wants the filler as an office visit procedure. This slowly does disappear over a day or so but gives the patient an idea of what she will look like! My patients like it and I get a better idea of what they would prefer. I have been doing the same for cheek and chin implants and more recently breasts for many years.

Saline injections

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cost of Saline Injections to Try Out the Look of Fillers

Injecting saline to plump up lips for 1-2 hrs to try out the look of fillers is a very rare request but can be done under local anesthesia for $150. It was done in the movie "First Wives Club" yrs ago with Goldie Hawn.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon