What is wrong with my front tooth? Is it shorter? (Photos)

It is chipped but is it really shorter too, or is that just because of the gums? I have not asked my dentist.

Shorter Tooth

Your tooth appears short not because of the length of the edge of the tooth, but because your gum on that tooth is too low. You can have a gum procedure done to raise the gum tissue to make them more even. You're teeth would look much better!

Shorter tooth?

Hi there,The tooth you have identified is both shorter than the adjacent front tooth as well as smaller in length overall because there is more gum tissue over this tooth. Though it appears you still have some time left in your treatment, I would bring it to your dentist's attention so that he/she is aware of your concerns and can factor them into the treatment plan.Best of luck!