Where to Buy Micropore Tape for Nose?

I'm out of tape for my nose and can't find anything similar at the drug store. Is there any place to buy the tape? Surgical supply stores? Online!? My nose is swelling up like crazy without the tape!

Doctor Answers 1

Tape for nose

 The  tape that is used  after a  rhinoplasty is  called Blenderm  and is manufactured  by 3M.   Your rhinoplasty surgeon can get this for you through their medical supply chain company.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 143 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.