Will Butt Implants Make It Impossible to Workout?

I will have intramuscular butt implants 330cc next year. my only concern is that the implants will make it impossible to do lunges and squats around 70 lbs. I do many lower body weight exercises and cycling.

Workout and butt implants

Dear Cosmeticjourney, Let me address few of the issues that you bring up. 1. Intra muscular placement of implant. Ther are 3 techniques that are commonly used for butt implants - Sub-fascial, intra-muscular and sub-muscular. The sub-fascial is the best technique in my opinion, because it allows placement of bigger implants, it is less painful and has less complication. 2. 330cc - You did not submitt a picture so it is hard to judge what size is optimal for you, but, just for your information, in my practice, the most popular size is 565cc. I have used smaller on petit women, however it was 430cc, again significantly bigger than the size you plan. 3. lunges and squats. I do not use the intra-muscular technique, but you may deduct from sub-muscular breast augmentation where  women who had it done have no limitation in excersizes. With the sub-fascial technique, my patients have no limitation after 1 month. With all that said, make sure your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon. Check the before and after pictures to ascertain that you like the results.  I hope this helps you. Best of luck, Dr Widder. 

Workout and butt implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Working out after buttock implants

Yes indeed you can workout, even lunges and squats, after having buttock implants placed under the muscle.  I allow my patients to start doing buttock exercises anytime after 6 - 8 weeks from the day of surgery.  Glad to help... 

Working out after buttock implants

You may still work out about 2 months after the procedure.  Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.