I wish to live as a woman on apart time 'when I like' basis but I would desire full time breast implants in the UK?

I want to be a woman but on my terms and when I wish but not full time. However I wish to have full time breasts of around a B or C cup. I don't mind who can see those under my clothes but I don't wish to fully go female. I wish to keep my penis. Do I have to change my name first? Any help would be grateful. UK. No photo as I don't see why that would help.

I wish to live as a woman part time but want full time breast implants

I have had the opportunity to work with several men interested in breast implants ( to feminize the chest wall).  This is a different situation from trans gender patients in transition and from men who are looking to augment their chest walls ( pectoralis implants).

Nevertheless, this subset of patients is somewhat uncommon;  it is very important to  understand patient motivation clearly and to educate  these patients about the long-term effects of having  feminized chest walls.

I would suggest that you seek consultation with a few well experience board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. Make sure that your selected plastic surgeon can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals/motivation carefully as well. Working together you will come up with a good plan. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more.