I Burnt my Cheek in Hot Oil Its Black and Hard No Pain Will I Get Scar

Doctor Answers 1

Burn on the face

You should seek immediate medical attention.  Acute burns may require surgical and / or medical treatment initially to assure the best outcome possible.

Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.