Can you sort my lip out? (photo)

I was born with a cleft lip but as I've got older my nose is smaller then the other side and it don't look right and I just wanted to no to is there anything you can do ?

Cleft Lip repair and the effect on the shape of the nose

Dear chloekil

Thank you for the question

• although we call it a cleft lip, the nose is an important part when treating cleft lip-cleft palate
  • lip muscles that attach around the nose were not touching when you were born 
  • surgery to reattach the muscles  during  childhood repair affect how the nostril is shaped and having one side be smaller than the other
  • Generally, a final rhinoplasty can be completed after you reach full skeletal growth, but smaller revision surgery on the lip and nose may be helpful. 
  • Seek a cleft surgeon linked to a interdisciplinary cleft TEAM. 
  •  in the US, you can search for this on ACPA website   

Best Wishes

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon