i got burned 2 years ago on my arms, legs, and breast. i need to know how to get rid of scars.

Improving a burn scar on the body.

Burn scars can be thick and discolored. Our office recommends a combination of topical creams including Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum to help improve thickness and discoloration. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Improving a burn scar on the body.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

How to get rid of burn scars?

Without photo of the scars I can not be certain of their severity.  Most moderate scars can be
improved with a fractional CO2 laser in one or two treatments. The area involved, the extent of the scarring and how much area is involved would all determine the outcome, but a 50+ percent improvement is not unusual. Complete erasure of a scar is probably not achievable.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

How to get rid of burn scars?

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon