I am 4'10" & 104 pounds/fit. Is there any conflict?

I am 35 year old mother of one 18 year old. I have been thinking about getting implants since 1998!!!!! Are there any Dr.'s who don't charge a consultation fee. I am wanting to find a Dr. I trust & feel comfortable with without paying $100 every time. I am 4'10" & 104 pounds/fit. Is there any conflict? I want to become a C. What is the typical costs for this? Do I need a loan for $10,000?? I am in between A/B 32. Medicard is a financing option, is there another lender I may try? Any help>
See average cost for Breast Augmentation

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
 I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.

Make a reputable certified plastic surgeon a priority in your decision making process

Having a breast augmentation procedure is a big decision that will impact your finances, exposes you to health risks associated with elective surgery, and may not always yield the feminine form you desire.  All these elements are important in your decisions.  I recommend to start with a list of reputable certified plastic surgeons in your region.  Review their web sites and make phone calls to office staff to learn about their offerings.  Every surgeon is unique in their office offerings.  Some practices offer free consultations while others may roll the initial consultation fee into the procedural fee.  Many offices will offer financial assistance.  

Whatever financing you choose, make the process of selecting a reputable certified surgeon a priority to minimize complications and disappointment.  Good luck in your endeavors. 

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon