What type of pads should I get?

I had a breast reduction on 8/16. The PS gave me 4 pads to take home with me, but I shower daily and want to replace them each time until there is no discharge. Can you provide a brand/type I should buy or order from Amazon?

Pads to cover

Every surgeons different. Some recommend sanitary napkins,and some recommend others. Best to ask your doc his preference.

Post operative dressings

It is common to have some drainage from breast reduction incisions for a few days or weeks post op. Most pharmacies have dressings, it doesn't have to be  a specific brand, just something that provides padding and is absorbent. I tell patients to get old fashioned sanitary pads, not the newer ones with deodorant or a lot of plastic, they can provide the same padding but might be less expensive.