I want to remove man boobs and also sides of tummy to get firm body and shape. How can that be done? (Photo)

I used to weigh around 100Kgs during my teenage years.I drastically reduced my weight during that time by 30 kgs in 2 months due to which my skin become little saggy.I am a gym guy and exercise a lot .Finally my body has come in shape but this saggy boobs and weight on my waist is what I want to get rid of. As I exercise a lot and I am not able to get the same result it frustrates me a lot.Please suggest the way to get rid of both.

I would recommend an in person consultation.  Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for liposuction. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

What can be done?

Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed. You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to get a formal diagnosis and to be able to decide on a course of treatment if necessary.

Eliminating Man Boobs and Love Handles

Thank you very much for your question and photographs. From your pictures, it does appear that you would make an excellent candidate for liposuction. During the lipo procedure, your waist and ‘love handles’ can be contoured and slimmed, creating a smoother, more defined physique. Depending on your individual situation, liposuction, excision, or a combination of the two can be used to achieve a flat, masculine chest. My recommendation is that you make an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. At this time, he/she can explain the body sculpting options that are best suited for your individual situation.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

​To correct the gynecomastia and improve the true gynecomastia​ your only option is surgical excision of the gland

To correct the gynecomastia and improve the true gynecomastia your only option is surgical excision of the gland,you can have liposuction of others areas AT THE SOME TIME. Try to choose an experienced gynecomastia surgeon

Mordcai Blau, MD

Male Body Contouring

You may benefit from a male body contouring procedure that typically involves treating chest area with liposuction and glandular tissue removal (through trans-nipple incision so no visible scars), and a male tummy tuck with liposuction of flanks for the most pleasing results. You should see a board certified plastic surgeon to get detailed consultation and review choices. Best Wishes

R. K. Mishra, MCh, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon

I want to remove man boobs and sides of tummy to get firm body and shape.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  It appears that you would most benefit from liposuction and direct glandular excision of your chest to leave a more masculine appearance and reduce the amount of puffiness in your areola.  Your waist can be treated with a male tummy tuck and liposuction of your love handles for the most pleasing aesthetic.  Hope this helps.

Availability of Combination Procedures

While you are concerned about both gynecomastia and fat around the abdomen there is the option to combine procedures to help get the best overall results. 

First, there is the Liposuction and Excision Combination – The doctor will recommend this procedure which combines the liposuction technique and excision technique to create a natural look. Results and Recovery Visible results are immediate. Patients are given specific instructions for the recovery period. Dressings and bandages will be applied to incisions and a support garment will be used to support the new chest contour and minimize swelling. At times, a thin small tube will be placed under the skin in order to drain fluid and blood that may collect. The results are usually permanent. On occasion the condition may return and treatment will need to be repeated.

There is also the ability to combine a tummy tuck with your procedure in order to help remove loose skin or excess fat from the abdomen. The best thing to do would be to bring this topic up in conversation with a local board certified plastic surgeon in consultation and make sure which procedure(s) will provide the final results that you are looking for. Good luck.

Man boobs

You need a modified panniculectomy to remove the excess apron of abdominal skin and resection of the breast tissue.  See a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and make a specific recommendation. Best wishes.

Male chest surgery

You would really need to be seen in person to evaluate the amount of loose skin you have.  This will be important for the decision making process.  Best of luck .